Scientific Advisory Committee Chair
Thomas Fiala, MD
Past President of the Florida Society of Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Thomas Fiala is trained in Plastic Surgery from the University of Michigan, with Fellowships at Harvard – MGH and Davies Medical Center – UCSF.
His credentials include:
- Fellow, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Member, Reed O. Dingman Plastic Surgery Society (Michigan Surgical Alumni Association)
- Member & executive board, Florida Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member, The Better Business Bureau
In addition, Dr. Fiala serves on several national-level plastic surgery committees:
- In-Service exam question writing committee, cosmetic section – this is the test that all plastic surgery residents do each year… and Dr. Fiala is one of about a dozen surgeons nationally who writes the cosmetic questions
- Laser & Energy-based Technology committee of ASAPS
- ASAPS/ASPS “Hot Topics” committee
Copyright © 2020 Dominion Aesthetic Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved. This material also contains registered trademarks, trade-names and brand names of Dominion Aesthetic Technologies, Inc. and no right or license to use such names and marks is granted.